Located at 132 Golf Club Road off of Airport Road in the northern sector of the city, St. Mary's Cemetery was the first Roman Catholic cemetery in the area. In use since the early 1880's, it encompasses approximately thirty-five acres of land with over 10,000 burials. The "white cross on the hill" has been a local landmark for over a century. A cluster of eight Columbaria is located near the parking area at the entrance to the cemetery.
All Saints Mausoleum opened in June 2004 and is located to the west of St. Mary's Cemetery. You can obtain more information on All Saints Mausoleum by clicking here.
View from the entrance at 132 Golf Club Road. Our administrative office is seen on the right
View of one of the older sections showing the "white cross on the hill"
View from the "Priests Plot" on the northeastern end. In the foreground is the burial plot of the Sisters' of St. Joseph
View of the Scollard Memorial Cross and Bishops' burial section
St. Joseph stands watch over the Sisters' of St. Joseph burial section