North Bay Roman Catholic Cemeteries is committed to serving our bereaved families and working to ensure their health and safety. In order to do this, we are equally committed and focused on the health and safety of our employees. As a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, NBRCC will be adjusting our operations and levels of public interaction in an effort to do our part to slow the transmission of this virus. Please know that we are taking extra precautions to keep our facilities and offices sanitized. Our Cemetery Office will remain open; however our office door is locked. Please knock and be patient as we may be on the telephone or withn another family. Scheduling an appointment is strongly recommended. Masks are mandatory upon entry in the office/mausoleum. Please review the following information:
Safe Distance Protocol
NBRCC has implemented a Safe Distance Protocol. We ask that there be no direct physical contact such as handshakes and hugs, and our employees will observe a 6-foot distance with visitors wherever possible.
All visitors will be self -screened:
– Do you have any of these symptoms? Fever or Cough/Sneezing or Difficulty Breathing/Shortness of Breath
– Have you or any member of your immediate family with whom you reside travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
– Have you or any member of your immediate family been in contact with someone who has or is suspected to have COVID-19?
– Are you or any member of your immediate family in self-isolation?
– Has Public Health been involved?
If a visitor answers YES to any of the above questions, we ask that they kindly return home and call us to make arrangements by alternative means (phone/email, etc.)
For Interment Services, Visiting of Cemetery/ Mausoleum and Office Appointments
– Any individual who is under self-isolation is NOT permitted to attend any of our cemeteries or mausoleum for any reason.
– An appointment will be limited to 3 family members.
– In the interest of everyone’s health, handshaking, hugging and other direct contact should be avoided. Unwell individuals should not attend the Cemetery / Mausoleum for any reason.
Please be reminded of our Safe Distance Protocol to which all attendees will be required to adhere and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from employees at all times.
St. Mary's Cemetery and Holy Cross Cemetery
All families and cemetery visitors are reminded that all loose or
damaged articles are to be removed from grave sites prior to the winter
season. This includes any stones,
figurines, statues, or other such mementos that are not part of the permanent
grave memorial. Any articles remaining
after October 15th, including floral tributes, that will interfere with the
safe operation of the cemetery during the winter months will be removed by cemetery
staff and may be irretrievable. If you
have any questions please contact the Cemetery Office: 705-495-8986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.